- Download the software and install it to the base MT directory.
- Find header.tmpl in the /mt/tmpl/cms directory and add this code:
mode : "specific_textareas"
- Now find edit_entry.tmpl in the same directory and add:
mce_editable="true" to the textarea definition for the Entry Body textarea … (about line 188 or so .. but your mileage may vary .. )
- Done! .. I'd like to get this workin in typepad too .. but not sure if I can get it to work. Why can't Sixapart just license one of these little editors? Seems silly that Typepad is locked into plain text entry.
I did a bit of work on medlogs .. added a week's worth of new feeds yesterday .. interesting additions:
- This Hubmed RSS Feed for Otitis Media (my little experiment with hubmed RSS)